TOOTH COLOR BONDING
Cosmetic bonding, also known as dental bonding, is one of the most conservative, affordable, and non-invasive ways to improve the appearance of decayed, discolored, or chipped teeth in just one appointment. This restoration method is a popular solution because it also offers same-day repair of the teeth. Dr. Chegini and her team at Arsmiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry believe in providing this and alternative options for patients to choose from to ensure everyone has the opportunity to achieve their dream smile!
What are the indications for cosmetic bondings?
- Smile Makeover
- Closing diastemas or gaps
- Covering discolorations
- Brightening the smile
- Evening out and lengthening chipped teeth
- Masking rotated and misaligned teeth
- Correcting disproportionate teeth
What is a cosmetic tooth bonding?
Dr. Chegini describes tooth bonding or dental bonding as a way to restore the smile. This material is composed of a composite resin. It is applied to the teeth, shaped in place, and then hardened with a special curing light. After the material has been cured, it is filed down and polished to complete the process. All of this is done during a single appointment and allows patients to correct imperfections of the teeth quickly, easily, and affordably.
Why choose cosmetic tooth bonding?
There are a few advantages to using tooth bonding to repair a tooth. Tooth bonding is:
- Affordable, allowing patients of all budgets to afford smile enhancement
- Natural-looking, designed to match the appearance of the natural tooth enamel for a seamless repair
- Easy to care for, requiring no extra attention outside of standard brushing and flossing of the teeth
- Fast, completed in a single appointment within minutes after the tooth is prepared
- An effective way of repairing chipped or cracked teeth or any other imperfections
How do I learn more about cosmetic tooth bonding?
At Arsmiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Fairlawn, Ohio, we believe that your smile says it all! If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile or are interested in the cosmetic dentistry services we provide at our practice, we welcome you to call us at (330) 593-2500 today to discuss your options. We can schedule your upcoming consultation visit with our team at our practice, conveniently located at 2640 West Market Street, Suite #302. We focus on delivering high-quality patient care as our number one priority for both new and returning patients and families